Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kolby's 7th Birthday 2010



Kolby's birthday fell on a Saturday this year which was fun.  We went and got Subway sandwiches (which he loved b/c he got to build it how ever he wanted.) Then he wanted to go to the Kangaroo Zoo, which is a bunch of blow up toys in door.  It was alot of fun.  We came home later and had cake and ice cream.  The cake he picked this year was a dinosaur destroying a city.  I'm no pro at cake decorating but you wouldn't know it by the look on his face when it was complete.  He got a lariat rope, roller blades (I'm not sure that was the best well thought gift but I couldn't pass it up one day at the DI it was such a good deal.  I think it will remain a good deal as long as no ER bill is attached to it.) He got a few other things but those were the favorites.  Then he picked hamburgers and chips for his birthday dinner.  It was a good day and we had a happy 7 year old boy. Wow, time sure flies.

1 comment:

Gatherum Family said...

I wanted to see a pic of the cake!