Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Happy New Year

On new years eve we went to Jimmy and Laurel Garrett's a neighbors house to PARTY! We ate and visited and counted down early so the kids could go to bed. Once we got the kids home and in bed Casey and I played games (which I won) and watched a movie and though we are getting up there in age we were able to keep awake for the ringing in of the new year. We had a good time and are still trying to make all of our new year resolutions. I have a long list that I am trying to cut down to a most important list or other wise known as a more do able list and Casey has yet to voice any of his yet (which means he just wants me to tell him mine so he can cheat & say oh that's what I was thinking too). The New Year is just such a great time to start fresh and better oneself in every way spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally. See why my list is so long. I feel 2009 will be a good year and a lot of stuff will be happening too. What with the baby and a possible move as well.

No comments: