Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Mighty Hunters

October 1, 2008
Shelby had the choice in the summer whether or not to take a karate class with Kolby or just watch and take a Tumbling class later. She decided to wait though sometimes that was really hard on her. So now on Tues. she goes to her dance class and loves every min. of it. She is sooo cute in her little outfit too.

OCTOBER 6 2008
I never thought the day would come but finally the braces came off & now I have to act my age and no more excuses. If only that was all now I still have to do the implants.

OCTOBER 9 2008
After an absence of hunting in the beautiful Idaho mountains we are back. Casey and I left the kids with Grandma and went hunting with my dad and brother Justin & his son Logan (10yrs.)
We had a blast. Casey filled his tag the 1st day and caught alot of guf from this because it was a spike. He would always come back with, make fun all you want but I'm the only one who has got one. Justin said he thought after Casey shot oh crap he just shoot a doe. I was excited for him none the less, this was his 1st deer and it was a (small) buck.
j/k it was pretty good size for a spike. We saw quite a few more right before it got dark but didn't fill any other tags. I got made fun of b/c earlier that morning I saw a buck & tried to get closer to it b/c I wasn't sure how far away I could shot & drop it but in the process of getting closer it gave me the slip. So being outright mad at myself we decided to stay one more day & give me one more shoot. Unfortunately I didn't clear my name but only made it worse b/c my brother was yelling at me to shot it its a buck trace and I could see it clear as day but I had my dads gun which is a nice gun I just wasn't used to it and when i pulled up i couldn't find the deer through the scope. Needless to say I decided that before next year I will be caring my own gun and I will have practiced alot with it so watch out.... I'm comin' back next year to get that slippery sucker and he better be alot bigger too.

1 comment:

Diahan said...

I don't think you should say, "now all I have to do are the implants." Even though you had just written about your teeth- teeth implants were not the first kind of implants that I thought you were suggesting you needed...