Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family vacation

Because I (Casey) can not get Tracy away from her dang vampire book I am going to take care of this latest post. I am excited for her to finish this book so I can have my wife back. I guess I am not as cool as Edward because she has been spending a lot more time with him lately!!

It has been a very busy last couple weeks for our family. The last weekend in July we had the Garner reunion/spudman triathalon. We had the opportunity to watch family and friends run the triathalon from the comfort of Janice's house (they run through her back yard). Maybe in the next couple years Tracy and I can do it this race, I need to actually start exercising first! We then had a chance to go to Ivan's house and let the kids ride on the horse. As you can see, Cooper was smiling and having fun, but Shelby was not. Kolby through a huge fit so he didn't get to ride!








From the 3rd through the 10th we had a fun family trip to Henry's Lake in Island Park Idaho. We stayed at Tracy's Dad's cabin on the lake and spent time riding 4-wheelers, going to Yellowstone, fishing, floating the river, and just relaxing. It was lots of fun, but we didn't take any pictures because our battery was dead in our camera. After the cabin we went to the annual Cunningham reunion at Warm River. It was a lot of fun to see family, float the river, golf, and play cards. If we can steal some pictures from my Mom I will post those later. Last year on this trip it was the first with our camp trailer, this year went a lot smoother, we didn't even have to duct tape it together!!

On the 13th of August Tracy and I had the opportunity to chaperone the first day of youth conference. It was fun to spend some time with the youth in our ward. We spent most of the day in Salt Lake visiting some church sites.








1 comment:

Katie said...

I think Casey did a pretty good job.