Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First time for everything

This is my first ever blog and because I am not too good with computers this is a big accomplishment for me! Now we'll see how long it takes me to post again. My main purpose for doing this to to use as a journal for my family so hopefully that will be my motivation to post a lot.

5 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

Yay Tracy. Looks good so far. Can't wait for pictures.

Mea said...

Tracy... looks like you jumped on the blog bandwagon. YEA! It's so fun to see pictures. You have such a cute family! Keep in touch!

Cindy said...

Tracy, I love the blog! Dang your kids are cute! They must get it from their Aunt Cindy...

Laurie said...

If you are reading this, you must have figured out how to open "comments"! Yeah! Now I want to see some Shelbyisms in here soon...Colbyisms and Cooperisms too :)

*Jane Lee* said...

Yay for blogs! Congrats! I will begin following you now. Follow us at lovethelees.blogspot.com.

Love all the pictures!